Greetings Traveler! The mystical 3D Button is central to the unique power of Mobius-- like the Sorcerer's Stone, the Flux Capacitor, the Infinity Gauntlet or a Jedi's lightsaber, this button provides you with a gateway to powers that most can only dream of. Below you'll find some clues to aid you in mastering this awesome tool:
- When in 3D Manual or Auto mode, a single click will cause Mobius to "re-center" the audio around your head's current physical location (we hope while your head is still attached to your body). You'll hear the Gypsy Muse contained within Mobius recite the incantation "Centered" and the audio will swirl and come to rest around your new center position.
- Double clicking will cycle through any available modes of connection (ie: USB, AUX, or Bluetooth). This is helpful if you want to listen via Bluetooth while charging via USB cable, etc. The Gypsy Muse will comment appropriately on the mode you've selected by speaking its name. If double clicking produces no such comment and the mode of connection does not change, it's generally because there are no other modes available to switch to, so check connections and re-establish if needed. If you find your flux capacitor is on the fritz and needs replacement, we're sorry, but you'll have to seek help elsewhere (Marty, where are you?)...
- Press and hold for two seconds when in 7.1 or Stereo mode to cycle through the various 3D modes (note that these functions disappear in Hi-res mode, where all 3D is turned off):
- 3D Manual lets you center the audio manually, and the center will stay put. Best when you're stationary, such as sitting in a chair and watching a computer screen, etc.
- 3D Auto will dynamically shift the center position when your position changes slowly, such as when you're in transit (in car, bus, train, intergalactic transport, etc). You can always re-center manually by clicking the button once.
- 3D ON turns off the head-tracking function, while leaving the speaker emulation in place. This is sort of a hybrid mode so you can hear the spatial audio without things moving around too much.
- 3D OFF turns off both head-tracking and speaker emulation, making Mobius function more like a standard stereo headset. This is useful when you want to use pre-processed 3D audio, such as Atmos, Tempest, Sonic, etc.
If you have any additional questions regarding your Mobius, please peruse the other support articles located in our Help Center. If you cannot find the answer you seek there, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.