We recommend simply wiping them with a clean soft cloth. A little clean water may help to remove more stubborn dirt, but be sure to dry them with another cloth. We don’t recommend using any harsh cleaners or abrasives as these can damage the materials. We sell a leather care and conditioning kit here: http://www.audeze.com/node/174 however we don’t recommend using that on our leather-free products or the sides of our leather earpads because it may cause premature wear.
Articles in this section
- Intermittent or silent/dead headphone channel
- CRBN Headphones make popping or static noise
- How do I clean my earpads and/or headband?
- How do I tell if an amp can drive my Audeze Headphones?
- Info on the late 2020 LCD-X and -XC driver update (with serials and production dates)
- Installation and Use of Audeze Ear Fins for iSINE and LCD-i Series
- Know your limits - Tinnitus and hearing loss with high volume levels
- Missing Wood Care Kit with your LCDs
- MM-100 wiring diagram and pin-out
- Pin-out for LCD series cables (including 4-pin XLR)